photo 8c7cfb0b-064e-4061-8bcb-4764271465c1_zps7630851f.jpg

Werk

By Saturday, January 18, 2014


I apologize profusely that I'm not always that person who has bright ideas or wonderful reviews to do (I actually have a few items that I want to share but ...) so whenever I feel like it (to blog), I'm constantly got sidetrack which ends up ruining my blogging mood.

My holidays have have quite boring, if I must say. I have been working with my family since December and it's a retail store so it's practically open for 7 days a week. To me, Avon Cosmetics is a wonderful company. They don't just sell cosmetics, it also has skin care products, perfume, body care, lingerie, jewelry, bags, etc. 
I use Avon for skin care and (majority of it's) makeup so I would like to share with you guys some products or something soon. 
Best part about Avon Cosmetics is that it's really afforable so it's a win-win for me hahahaha *cues cheapskate* 

Maybe I will blog my favorite products of Avon weekly? 

 Till then!
x, M

You Might Also Like

0 comments