photo 8c7cfb0b-064e-4061-8bcb-4764271465c1_zps7630851f.jpg

Mini Haul from Sephora Malaysia

By Saturday, July 12, 2014 , , ,


Being a student, I realise that most of my allowance spent was mainly on food alone. Come to think of it, I could have used all the money that I spent on unnecessary junk food/desserts/pastries where I could have used it to purchase the makeup that I have been wanting for ages but let's just say I love food more than anything else.

Eyeko was originally a cheap drugstore mascara/eyeliner brand with cute packaging from U.K until then there's been a revamp and turned it into a high-end brand. I have heard so much good reviews of it but never gotten the opportunity to try until recently. Another reason to get them is because of Alexa Chung is somewhat the ambassador.

As soon as Sephora Malaysia announced they're bringing in Eyeko yesterday, I rushed my ass and got them the very day. They are only bringing in a few of it's Eyeko range so please don't put your hopes too high. Trust me, I wasn't surprised at all. 

The Eye Do eyeliner is somewhat amazing as it didn't smudges and I have to give a brownie star for it's packaging. The box and eyeliner itself was designed by Alexa so I do some similarities from her drawings in It book. Price wise, I find it quite moderate at RM59. Will blog in detail soon.

As for the Big Magic mascara, I find it one of the rarest occasions that I would instantly love while using it for the first time. The packaging comes in a tube form where you can squeeze to get the most use out of it. Come to think of it, I am quite blessed with long lashes so this was like a push-up mascara. With just one coat, I look like I am using falsies. Price wise, it is RM79 but it does justify the price. Will blog this in detail soon, too. 

While I was worried that both of these mascara and eyeliners are waterproof, I needed a waterproof eye makeup remover so I practically just snagged this Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover off the shelf and so far, it does the job pretty well for RM22. I would recommend this for whomever wants a eyeliner/mascara remover at an affordable price. 

Lastly, M.A.C's Matte lipstick in Kinda Sexy. If you have heard of M.A.C's Alluring Aquatic limited edition lipstick called Enchanted One, it was sold out! So I sort of settled with Kinda Sexy. The color is nude-brown and I am so glad to find a lipstick that does the au natural look. Texture may be matte but it's not even dry. At all.  Price wise, it is RM68 but I am pretty sure there's alternatives with much more affordable price. Do let me know though if you found one.


That's all for my haul! I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend!
Finals are coming ;'(

Till then,
x M


You Might Also Like

0 comments