photo 8c7cfb0b-064e-4061-8bcb-4764271465c1_zps7630851f.jpg

Diary for December

By Friday, December 20, 2013

While everyone was venturing themselves into Dayre (is it pronounce as diary?), I am still here blogging my on blogger. I often wonder why are everyone on the bandwagon fallacy? Is it because IT trends make you feel better about your contended selves? 
W E I R D  F * * K S 


Anyways, I am back from Singapore.
I have never travel alone on a bus before. I did have a fair share of flying alone but it doesn't feel as relieve as flying (I can't seem to explain this theory) and I am so glad to have arrived in one piece!
To my dismay, it was drizzling and I had to walk to the nearest train station and stopped after the 11th station with my bags. So much fun of sitting a bus, not.
But I had to do some P&Co stuff there yet the very next day, I managed to squeeze in for some quickie shopping with my aunt. You see, I really did not plan to get anything since I have already ordered my clothes from Cotton On (it arrives within 1-2 working days) but I guess "I needed something, after all" feeling comes back when I enter a store. Let me stop you here, it's too cheap and I can't help myself! 20 dollars for a dress? A POLKA DOT? I AM SOLD! Anything relates to polka dot, lace, floral, white, blue and a CHEAP price tag, I am sold!


To make things worse, I just had to enter Lush for God knows whatever purpose and came back with body and lip scrub and some samples because I wanted to try everything! Things from there doesn't come cheap and whenever I came back from there, I immediately throw away the receipt. Best therapy ever! 

I think the worst was entering Sephora with a budget. At first, I just wanted to checkout Naked 3 but I guess I was in love with all of the colors (my sister thought its a very pretty palette) and the price tag could not do any justice (83sgd). I begged my aunt as a Christmas present and she was like, 'OMG so expensive for a makeup palette', 'only eyes?', 'I rather buy a dress (I regretted for not using it for dresses, then again I just bought a dress yesterday)' and after sometime, she gave in. See? I love Christmas because they will be extra kind to you because it's a jolly, jolly month!

Staying with my aunt and her fiance is great! They aren't those 'parental guidance' kind so I can just chill and get stoned with my phone. Another thing that I love going out with them because we get a variety of western/asian cuisine for lunch/dinner.
My last night there, we had IKEA for dinner.


I did not know they serve salmon [!!!!!!!!!!!!] like what? I immediately ordered that and it tastes okay, not raw (thankfully) and quite a portion. I hope Malaysia has it because the menus for each country varies.

Whilst typing this, I feel so dizzy and hoping Malaysia will snow for once. Who am I kidding? HAHAH


Have a blessed Christmas and I will see you soon

You Might Also Like

0 comments