photo 8c7cfb0b-064e-4061-8bcb-4764271465c1_zps7630851f.jpg

For A While

By Saturday, February 09, 2013

I seriously hate iPhone 4S front camera. Kudos to others who have an iPhone 5

Red Lips OR Nude Lips?


Hello everyone, again, and again, and again and again. 
Have you ever wonder what will you be in a decade's time?
Sure, you will get a 9 to 5 job and complain about paying your bills, taxes and so forth.
Maybe in another few years, you will meet the one and get married.
But what if they don't work out? You get a divorce up your ass and a child without a father?

I should seriously stop blabbing so much bullshit.
I still have yet to decide what I would like to be in a few years' time. Probably have the most boring job and maybe invent a new product and be featured in Forbes' wealthy entrepreneur OR maybe working in the same place for the last 5 years and wonder whether your boss is going to raise your salary or give you a promotion after all these years? 
I am scared of the future. I don't even know what I am going to do with my life especially I am studying a course which my parents want me to. If it were up to me, I want to be in a fashion school, designing clothes and draping some celebrity dress for VMA's. Okay now what if I don't make it?
You see, I am very pessimist.  

I think I should stop typing till I clear my head.



xoxo



You Might Also Like

0 comments