photo 8c7cfb0b-064e-4061-8bcb-4764271465c1_zps7630851f.jpg

Missing Him

By Saturday, September 08, 2012

One of those days, whether weather is just like any other day, him snuggling me on a bed and whispered, "I miss you" makes you feel worthwhile at that period of time. Being in a long distance relationship isn't easy. Seeing him once every two weeks for just half a day makes it hard for us both. Unlike many who, fortunately, able to see their other half every single day, share meals every single day, talking face-to-face rather than on the phone and so forth. While the long distance couple like me only gets to see him that little amount of that but wherever that happens, it's definitely worthwhile. People often asked, "Won't you think he may cheat you?", "How is it functional?", "Do you miss him constantly?", etc.
Let me get to the point where people fall in love and get into relationship, they don't know where it will lead them to, cheating is definitely a minority case among those who chose to do so. Yes, I miss him every single minute while he claimed that he think of me every 30 seconds, we try to keep this relationship alive just like anyone would. What's rewarding is that you learn to appreciate each other's presence more knowing you don't see each other often.
I'm that kind of girl who would want to date a guy if I see a future with him till the end.
Seriously man, I miss him so much - kissing his delicate neck, making jokes and seeing him laugh after so long and holding each other hands without giving a damn to the world.

Okay enough of sappiness, I have three quizzes next week :( goodbye freedom

You Might Also Like

0 comments