photo 8c7cfb0b-064e-4061-8bcb-4764271465c1_zps7630851f.jpg

Fairytale Ending

By Thursday, April 25, 2013

Gossip Girl Season Finale - New York, I Love You

It's pretty hard for us die-hard Gossip Girl fans to accept that its series is finally over. I mean over, as in over with the whole speculation on who's Gossip Girl and Chuck-Blair and Dan-Serena. Come to think of it, they were meant to be together since Season 1. Who would have frigging guess that they would ended up with someone else? Not me, of course. 
Alas, I think I sobbed a little in the airplane watching the finale - my teenage years of watching Dan, Blair, Serena and Chuck in Constances' and St. Judes' and now married with the love of their lives. I envy their dresses, how happy endings do exist after so gazillion episodes and it is by far my favorite episode ever. Not because we all found out who is Gossip Girl but it's like finally for Dan with Serena and Blair with Chuck. 
Hasn't anyone felt awe when Dan is the Gossip Girl this whole frigging time? I was stunned. Jaw dropped. It was a dude this whole time? I thought it was Nate since he was hardly on the radar of GG or maybe even Jenny Humphrey herself. She has the balls to make such impression to me, anyways. 

This is my favorite photo of this episode when they shared a kiss after being pronounced as husband and wife. Look at the dress! At least she's gone with the phase of creme colored wedding dress like she did last time with Prince Louis. I never really liked the whole over the top with weddings in case you get a divorce HA HA! What a pun. But this beautiful Elie Saab's dress makes the cut. So royalty. A Waldorf headband is always a classic accessory even on the finale episode. Can someone please make a book of dresses and shoes and bags of the Gossip Girl casts' wear for this whole serial? I would be the first to buy the book. Inspiration, ladies. Sometimes, I even take examples of Blair's make up look as my daily wear. Tip : slight mascara, eyeliner, blushed cheeks and red/pale pink lipstick. I wish I was as pretty as Leighton Meester. She is so blessed that I can't wait to see her future born babies. 



I always wonder why Leighton and Ed never really clicked off-screen like some actors and actresses do. Why? After 6 years and not even feeling something after numerous kisses and touching? I guess they are quite professional not to let their work being interrupted by their personal lives. Thumbs up!



The reason I upload this photo is because I can't get enough of the dress. It's so beautiful. Gosh Leighton, spare me mercy and stop being so beautiful  !!!!!!!!!!!!


Lastly, Lonely Boy and the most beautiful girl of the Upper East Side getting hitched too. That is, five years after Blair and Chuck's. In this episode, a few recurring casts were featured such as Jenny Humphrey, Eric Van Der Woodsen, Juliet Sharp and Lola Rhodes to name a few. It's too bad they didn't have more than 30 seconds of fame in this episode. I wish they would say a few lines other than Jenny Humphrey only said less than 10 words. What? 

Serena's dress is very goddess-like. The whole gold, creme-white just so good on her tanned skin. I was expecting less for her dress design but it's way more than what I have imagined if Serena would get married. Maybe it's simple for others but she looks beyond goddess - mortally beautiful like a goddess (how fair). Goodness she is not skinny but superb gorgeous in that bod. I am definitely going on a diet. It's gonna be worth it. I hope. 


Anyone is curious why they chose You've Got The Love by Florence and The Machine? I honestly don't know but the song is so powerful that it's on my playlist now. No, I do not know Sex and The City that they have used this particular song for one of their episodes. Or was it the finale as well? It doesn't matter. 

All it matters is that I am officially done with my favorite serials of all time and I wish to see more of them in movies soon. 

Have a wonderful Thursday!



You Might Also Like

0 comments